Introduction to Materials Handling and Management (MM-1)
MM-1 or Introduction to Materials Handling and covers the basic concepts of warehousing and transportation. From equipment overviews to materials handling and starting management skills. This course builds a strong knowledge foundation for all students in future courses.
As this course is in collaboration with Liftow the purchase button will redirect you to the Liftow website for purchase.
1. Introduction to Materials Management
2. Dock Planning and Equipment
3. Storage Equipment
4. Package and Unit Load Conveyors
5. Cranes and Hoists
6. The Forklift Truck
7. Maintenance Management
8. Warehousing Operations
9. Basic Elements of Packaging
12. Industrial Health and Safety
13. Traffic Management and Transportation Systems